Veggies whole wheat biscuit
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1043
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 120g
Saturated Fat 85g
Trans Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 20g
Total Carbohydrates 261g
Dietary Fiber 23g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 medium carrotor parsnip
- ½ broccoli or cauliflower (about 2 cups using florets only)
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp thyme
- 1 cup 2% MF plain organic yogurt
- ½ cup organic milk or unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup butter, unsalted
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F
- 2. Peel and cut carrots or parsnip into small pieces pending on how powerful is your food processor
- 3. Chop veggies in a food processor until almost minced like texture.
- 4. Remove the veggies and set aside.
- 5. Put milk, yogurt, butter, egg, salt and thyme in the food processor and pulse until fully pureed.
- 6. Add flour and minced veggies into the food processor and pulse until just combined.
- 7. Spoon a tbsp. of the mixture on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or silicon baking mat.
- 8. Cook for 20-25 minutes until fully cooked or golden brown.
- 9. Enjoy as snack or breakfast with a boiled egg.
Simply Sosan https://simplysosan.com/