Dairy free, nut free Mac & Cheese
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 17g
Saturated Fat 13g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 189g
Dietary Fiber 13g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup cauliflower diced
- 1 cup butternut squash or sweet potato diced
- 1 garlic minced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 cup chicken broth (homemade or organic)
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp turmeric (optional)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or avocado oil
- 4 cup gluten free pasta of your choice
- 1. In a pan using medium high heat, grease pan with oil then add in onion to saute for a few minutes before adding garlic.
- 2. Add butternut squash and cauliflower and saute until soften.
- 3. Add salt, turmeric (optional) and chicken broth, turn off heat once it come to a boil. Use hand blender (if you have one) or pour the mixture into blender and pureed until smooth.
- 4. In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to instruction; drained well and pour onto the pot with the pureed butternut cauliflower and mixed thoroughly.
- 5. Enjoy with side chicken or baked fish.
Simply Sosan https://simplysosan.com/