Creamy Vegan Sesame Cheesecake
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 6 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 5 walnuts
- 2/3 cup pecan
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup drained raw cashew (quick soak using boiling water for 30 minutes)
- 1 cup coconut milk (full fat)
- ¼ cup black sesame (toasted)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1. To prepare the crust, put all the ingredients in the food processor. Pulse until all your ingredients mixed well together to become a thick paste form (crust).
- 2. Scoop about 1 tbsp of crust and press with finger to pack it down on bottom of your muffin tray to create a crust. If you wish, you may use bottom of a glass to create an even crust look. Put in freezer to firm up for about 30 minutes while you are preparing your filing.
- 3. To prepare the filling, put all the ingredients in the blender until very smooth. You can take test it. If you prefer more sweet; you can more syrup but I think it is already very sweet.
- 4. Take the muffin tray out from freezer, the crust should be set by now for you to pour the filling. Cover the muffin tray with plastic wrap or any other cover you have; return the muffin tray back to freezer to freeze until set (usually about 2-3 hours)
- 5. Enjoy it cold or leave at room temperature for 10 minutes before eating.
- I prefer to use silicon muffin tin as it is non-stick and makes the cheesecake very easy to remove from the mold. If you don’t have silicon muffin tin; you can use parchment paper (cut in strips ½ inch in width and lay crisscross on bottom of muffin tin before pressing down the crust. To remove the mini cheesecake, just simply pour out the parchment paper and cheesecake should slide out easily.
Simply Sosan https://simplysosan.com/