Cheese and Avocado Egg Muffin
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 597
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 69g
Saturated Fat 19g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 10g
Monounsaturated Fat 35g
Total Carbohydrates 108g
Dietary Fiber 21g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 cups diced potato
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Black pepper (optional)
- 6 eggs, beaten (1/4 tsp salt and pepper)
- 4 tbsp milk (2% organic milk or unsweetened nut milk of any kind)
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese
- 1. Grease a standard 12-cup muffin pan, preferably nonstick, with avocado oil or coat with cooking spray.
- 2. Coat diced potato in 1 tbsp of oil and add salt, garlic powder and pepper. Transfer diced potato to muffin try and fill it to 1/3 full. Baked for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Bring muffin tray out to cool for 5 minutes.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat eggs and add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. Evenly distribute diced avocado on top of baked potato.
- 5. Pour egg mixture onto muffin tray to 2/3 full, sprinkles shredded cheese evenly on top.
- 6. Bake at 375F on the middle rack of the oven and cook for 18-20 minutes or until egg is done (egg not watery).
- 7. Transfer pan to wire rack and let cool for about 5 minutes. Using a knife or thin rubber spatula, carefully go around edges of each muffin to gently release from pan. Eat warm or at room temperature.
Simply Sosan https://simplysosan.com/